Keeping true to our namesake “Tutor” Electrical Service places a high value on education.
We always hire with the aim of long-term employment that encourages growth and continuous improvement leading to a valuable career path.
Our employees are “family” here at Tutor Electrical Service, where we place high-value long term employment.
In addition to task-specific training courses, continuing education, and classroom sessions, we offer a four-year training program for new apprentices through the Independent Electrical Contractors Association.
Immediate Opening for Licensed Journey and Apprentice Electricians.
- Apprentice License (Preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
Full Job Description:
We are hiring licensed apprentice and journeyman electricians to work on commercial and industrial construction projects, and residential service.
- Competitive wages based on skill and work habits
- 70% Paid Health Insurance (after 90 days)
- Vision and Dental Discount Plan offered
- Paid Time Off – PTO
- Paid holidays after 90 days
Please come by the office to fill out an application or contact Marie Beutler at (817) 516-0064.