Residential Electrician, Electrical Generators, Whole House Surge Protection, and Ceiling Fan Installation in Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Burleson, Grand Prairie, Arlington, TX, and Surrounding Areas
When to Hire a Residential Electrician
Electrical problems in your home can pose a dangerous and complex issue for you, your loved ones, and your house guests. If your home is experiencing electrical issues, then you need to call a residential electrician right away to have your home inspected and diagnosed for issues that require electrical repairs.
Our team of licensed residential electricians provides a range of electrical repairs for your home in the DFW metroplex area. From troubleshooting and repairs of your home’s electrical system to electrical upgrades and remodels, our team of licensed electricians gets the job done efficiently and effectively the first time around.
How do you know when it’s time to call a residential electrician? If your home is experiencing any of the following symptoms, then you need to call a licensed electrician ASAP.
- Flickering lights when using multiple appliances
- The smell of ozone or burning in the house
- Wall outlets that are hot to the touch
- Buzzing sounds in your breaker panel or walls
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently
- Sparks from fuse boxes, outlets, or panels
Electrical Generators and Whole House Surge Protection
We offer a complete lineup of Residential Services to improve your homes beauty, safety, and energy efficiency including:
- Breaker panel upgrades
- Generator and ATS installation
- Whole House Surge Suppression
- Energy Saving LED lighting upgrades
- Electric Vehicle Charging circuits
- Ceiling Fan installations
- Wiring for new switches and receptacles
- Circuit breaker replacement
- Pool, Spa, and Hot tub installation
- Complete Service upgrades
- Code compliance and inspection repairs
- GFCI outlets
- Smoke detectors
- Recessed LED lighting
- Security lighting
Call to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives for your free estimate today!
Residential Electrician for Ceiling Fan Installation
At Tutor Electrical Service, Inc. we offer emergency service calls outside of our regular Monday through Friday, 9 – 5, SVC 7-4 schedule. With residential electricians on call, we offer emergency service calls for homes within a 25-mile radius of our headquarters.